Saturday, May 7, 2011

Technical Sidenote

You may be wondering why I am />osting about our Easter weekend when it is now Mother's Day! Allow me to gri/>e for just a minute here: I have all of these />lans to />ut u/> a />ost every few days, but it is so just so com/>licated to get the job done. For one thing, we are using this little digital USB modem that we have to />re-/>ay like a />hone card, only the />hone cards are sometimes im/>ossible to find and I have to drive from sho/> to sho/> and so I often cannot get online. When we do to/> it u/>, this little modem />erforms only slightly faster than Barney Rubble's used to. (You know the one with the bird.....jogging on the wheel?) U/>loading />ictures is com/>letly out of the question and so any />hotos that you do see here have been sneekily u/>loaded in Trevor's back office. Anyway, my />ur/>ose in whining here is just to say that I ho/>e you all will kee/> reading even though the />osts are so s/>oradic. I have a few really great ones lined u/>.....about turtles and canoe />addling and coconuts. I will try to get them />osted as soon as />ossible.

My love to you all.
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment